- Laminated safety glass - Two lites of plate glass with a vinyl inner layer. (Modern american car windshield)
- Tempered safety glass - One lite of plate glass that has been heat treated to add strength and safety qualities. (Modern american car side windows)
- Generally remains in place when broken.
- Less expensive.
- Fast replacement when broken.
- Relatively easy to break.
- Graylite II not available.
- Much greater impact resistance than laminated.
- Availability of graylite II. (limo tint)
- More expensive than laminated.
- Shatters into small pieces when broken.
- Longer lead time to replace when broken.
Yes. Wynne can powder coat over the aluminum frames.
Standard powder coat colors available are white and black. There is an upcharge for all power coated orders. For colors other than the 2 standard above, there will be an upcharge plus powder stocking fee. Call for details.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card.